Re: [RT] TradeStation

I run both Tradestation and eSignal. The nice thing about using
Tradestation when scalping index futures contracts is that most of the
internal market data series that I follow (NYSE Tick, Trin, Premium,
P/C ratio) are updated every second. eSignal updates them every 6
seconds. More frequent updates means that you're less likely to miss
critical extreme readings.

Regards,

Bob Hunt
PatternTrapper.com
Phone: 952-892-5550
Skype: pattern.trapper

On Monday, November 12, 2007, 5:14:32 PM, you wrote:

DB> Anyone using Tradestation? Please comment - is it good, bad, ok?

DB>   Data cost:  high? Low?

DB>   Also, the quality of intraday data from TS, especially for the e-mini and S P contracts?

DB>   Thanks

DB> Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo
DB> Mobile. Try it now.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: