Re: [RT] sub-prime issue

I agree with Bob and Tim. However, I am not sure how
many people realize how very serious this problem
really is. This toxic paper has been distributed
globally. Our largest banking institutions along with
a large part of Wall Street have been responsible for
this toxic stuff and they themselves are also up to
their eyeballs in it.  How this problem is handled has
the potential to affect us all for a very long time.

May I suggest this link for further research:
http://financialpetition.org/

Please make some time to research this problem and
give some serious cosideration to signing the
petition.

Good trading to all

Phil

<*> Your email settings: