Re: [RT] The Dollar

Well, I would say that it's an interesting theory. But
not what the officials are doing with their country's
reserves. It's just not so. I had a very nice dinner
with the Minister of Finance in July--I have had the
pleasure of working with him on a consulting basis for
more than 20 years as he has risen in the ranks.

Thier mix is certainly not conttrolled anywhere near
that closely and if you are implying they have 25
percent of their currency reserves or exposure in the
Canadian dollar, I'm sorry. You're incorrect by quite
a bit.

I'm not trying to be argumentative, Ben, but there are
too many ill-founded rumorsm out there and this mix
idea is just wrong. They are using a much blunter mix
than this. You are making them out to be JP Morgan--it
just ain't so.

Tim

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional