[RT] wired vs wireless LAN for trading

I run a two PC workstation, wired to a router, collecting IB futures data for
Tradestation 2000i. Would a wireless router handle the load as well as what I've got now?

Soon, fortunately, my ISP will replace the current normal DSL with 100 mbps fiber. Might a wireless router be a bottleneck, more than a wired one?  Any other hardware considerations for fully utilizing a fiber optic connection?

Thanks for any ideas on this. For the first time I have a use for wireless LAN, but I don't want to sacrifice my data collection in any way.