[RT] Inflation

  • To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
  • Subject: [RT] Inflation
  • From: "Ira" <mr.ira@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 10:37:29 -0700

I had posted on inflation a while back and made note of the fact that I had paid $12 for a hamburger.  I don't feel bad anymore about that.  A friend of mine just returned from NY and he paid $75 for a Kobe Beef hamburger.  His friends lobster sandwich was over $100.  Of course there is no inflation and there aren't people with plenty of money or credit to keep these prices going higher.  And to think that NY is not even among the top 5 cities as far as expensive cities to live in or visit.

I posted a small piece on inflation and interst rates on the Delta 100 site.

Small business finance Business finance online Business finance training
Business finance course Business finance schools