From: BobsKC
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2007 2:04 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] The Markets

At 12:09 PM 10/13/2007, you wrote:

I have been reading in various groups about a bear market, key reversal days and tops in the various markets.  As of right now none of the indexes have given a sell signal with the system that I use.  There may be a reversal that could be triggered in the coming week or so, but nothing that says that a major move down is underway or about to begin.

"What is due to happen is what has been happening until it doesn't happen any more"  A tech and a fundamentalist agree?  We should mark our calenders and have a few beers.  :)

I sold my afore mentioned block of SDTH in the premarket Thursday morning for a 5.00 ps gain. At 10:45 EDST, Forbes came out with a report that it was over-heated which caused a 2.00 drop.  Sometimes, luck is a great trading assistant.

Good luck to all next week

Bob

Checked by AVG Free Edition.