[RT] Re: What's next

My take is purely fundamental, and therefore I have bought protection
by buying out of the money puts to protect my portfolio. My reason
for this is indicative of the current business climate in my
industry. Consumer demand is waning and sales are slowing beyond
normal seasonal trends. Speaking with the some of freight forwarders
that deliver our goods indicate that there is less demand for
transportation of goods and the drivers are putting in less over
time. This of course is usually the most busy season of the year for
these driver and the news became apparent with Ryder indicating a
slow down in their revenue today. It would be interesting to look at
the truck / trailer manufacturing sector and see how they are doing
as they are usually a leading indicator and are gauge for the pulse
of the economy. Therefore, technicals may indicate a bullish trend;
however, all it takes is news indicating a change in the fundamental
outlook of our economy and look out below. I would also listen in on
the Costco earnings coming up on Wednesday to see what they have to
say.

Richard

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "EAdamy" <eadamy@xxx> wrote:

> One other thing. I think investors are expecting the next big hit
to come
> from a downturn in the US indexes, however it looks to me like the
> correction is likely to be triggered from the extreme levels of the
Brazil