[RT] What's next

Let's have some discussion here!

Will today's spike up move mark a high from which the markets will decline or are we headed higher next week?

Since yesterday was an inside day for the indices,my work indicates a high today and a decline to around 10/17. If we reach a higher high on Monday, the forecast has failed.

If you express an opinion, please explain your rational.

Regards,

Jim White