[RT]

  • To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
  • Subject: [RT]
  • From: "Ira" <mr.ira@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 07:58:18 -0700

The markets really did nothing last week.  All of the noise was made within last months range.  First good news and then bad news moved the markets but not enough to create a directional change of any consequence.  Everyone seems to be waiting to see what the Fed will do on Wednesday.  If the Fed funds rate is dropped that could have a negative effect upon the 10 year and 30 year bonds because of the impact on inflation.  If the longer term rates go higher it could have a positive effect on the dollar.  I have done the long term charts on the markets as well as interest rates and the dollar.  I have also posted charts for each.

Wish you all good trading this coming week.