[RT] The Markets

  • To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
  • Subject: [RT] The Markets
  • From: "Ira" <mr.ira@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:14:30 -0700

First let me say that I am not a gloom and doomer.  I do see a lot of bad things going on in the markets right now.  When I say bad I mean negative.  I received a post yesterday that showed an overlay of the 1987 market and today's.  It is amazing the similarity in the charts.  It was almost uncanny how alike they are just prior to that awesome day.  I remember that day well because I saw market makers lose millions of dollars in a couple of hours and there was nothing they could have done to stop the bleeding once it started.  Things just went from bad to worse.

If you are an avid bull I would keep my stops very tight and use protection during the next couple of months.  I have no idea what it would take for those days to replicate themselves, but forewarned should be forearmed.  I wish you all good trading;