Re: [RT] Employment report follow up.

This is so very true!  If Americans don't stop buying things based only on price and hype from the press and Consumer Reports, we are not going to have any manufacturing jobs. I read recently that losing the auto industry alone would cost 7 million jobs when you count in all the supporting manufacturers.  We all yelled about Japanese cars being so much better and warned the U.S. makers they had to come up to those standards so they did that and we still ignore them for what we perceive is a better automobile.  Some folks need to begin thinking about where their children and grandchildren will be working and for what wages while there is still time.  We have killed the education system in the U.S. in the name of equality and now we are doing all we can to kill the manufacturing businesses.  We don't have enough Walmarts and McDonalds to employ all our youth.  (Thank God).  How far can we be away from having the Chinese and Indians export their low paying service jobs to America when those counties graduate 600,000 and 350,000 engineers annually compared to our 60,000?  Yes, this mail is somewhat off topic but it is not political by any definition.  These are the facts and the facts are relevant to today's top financial story.

Bob