From: Ira
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 7:27 PM
Subject: [RT] E-mini

Based upon the short term charts the E Mini should be down on the globex tonight.  I do not have a sell signal as yet, but there should be some retracement tomorrow or the next day if the globex futures can't cure the short term overbought condition.  I have included daily charts with my post today for the start of the new month.  I did the longer term charts over the week end for the Indexes, and some other items and a couple of ETFs.  good trading to all.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.