Re: [RT] Vacations End

Ira-

Tks for this accurate answer!  I should know this by now;
but it looks like it would be instructive to make
adjustments when using volume indicators during this time
period.  Perhaps these indicators 'act' differently
during these times.  Interesting too that Ben and Jim were
led to make recent bearish prognostications.
While I certainly didn't envision this recent upsurge,
usually their forecasts have been spot on and I
always look forward to reading their posts as well.

Chas
-----

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional