From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ira
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2007 1:33 AM
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Subject: [RT] Interest rates

This market is set to go where interest rates direct it.  Right now the perception is that the fed will lower rates in both Sep. and Oct.  Right now it doesn't look like that.  The bonds haven't broken up as yet and there is still trouble ahead in the credit markets.  I have posted on the bonds and interest rates.