From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joe Duffy
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2007 4:29 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RT] DXU7

Enough is enough.... lets hear more of how after a month after the fact someone shorted the SP 3 times at the last 3 highs or how someone else's neighbor told them over the back fence to buy a stock and now they want to tell us how much they made. Those are the kind of BS posts that ARE really useless. Guess who makes those.... the SAME people who complain when a really useful post comes up.

You have a guy here in Ira who has actually walked the talk. Take advantage of it or stay out the way of those that do. Ira has been on this list since Eddie Kwong started it. He REALLY IS one of the "Real Traders".