RE: [RT] DXU7

I think all of these web-link posts are not very helpful or useful; nor do they contribute to discussion on the board.

Earl

From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles Meyer
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2007 12:16 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RT] DXU7

Ira-

I don't offer a website or tutoring; so maybe this isn't
an appropriate response. Having said that, here
is my 2 cents about your website:

* I love your comments. Good stuff for perspective, etc.
* There is no commentary about how you arrive at the
price levels on your various charts, so
that isn't very helpful; or useful.

Tks...

Chas
----

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 08:46:05 -0700
"Ira" <mr.ira@xxxxxxxxxxnet> wrote:
> I guess that I will keep making spelling errors for the
>web site. The correct address is
>www.thetradersguide.net.
>
> I have just added the September Dollar contract to the
>site. So the indices, Crude oil and the dollars are
>posted along with the economic releases for the week.
>
> I will try to do the bonds a little later.
>
> Ira.

Small business finance Business finance online Business finance training
Business finance course Business finance schools