Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 11:57 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [RT] Clydes Projections

Hi Ben,
Thx,
I expect the down cycle to end by tomorrow (Friday). The new seasonal pattern starts around Monday/Tues. If u looks at last few years of data, the market will start to move up
About 10 trading days before the Employment report. Then the market will drop from 3 to 11 days.
Ben I always enjoy ur comments. Ur a noble soul.
Thx
Rashid

>From: profitok@xxxxxxxxxxnet
>Date: 2007/07/18 Wed PM 10:41:16 CDT
>To: realtraders@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: Re: [RT] Clydes Projections

>Hello Rashidyour previous call  was so right about  being bullishhopefully this bearish call is right alsofutures just made a new  contract high   in nq  !!!but i am sticking to my shortsthis is just the begginning of the fallClydethe unforced pivot on weekly bar is when??best regardsBen

Small business finance Business finance online Business finance training
Business finance course Business finance schools