[RT] Clydes Projections

Hi Clyde,
I do not agree with ur projections.
There is a very reliable pattern in place. If u trade Q’s, Diamonds, Spiders, ES, Er2.Just take ur Fib tool & draw the fib levels on the last leg up. Just leave 38.2 & 50% lines on the chart and erase all other lines. Now watch the market after 3 days of decline. As I believe market is bullish, if u get a green candle at 38.2 retracement line its time to go long.Look at ur favorite trend indicator, I use Woody CCI with 55 setting. If the CCI is
Above 100 line and turn up. It is a very low risk entry. At 50% line the CCI should be below the 100 line and above 0 line and hook up. U can custom fit ur favorite indicator to ur instrument, just try different settings, and see which one fits.
If the price turns up from 38.2 line the target is 1.618 extension. If  from 50% target is 1.00 extension. Hope it helps. Great trading
rashid

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: