Re: [RT] Swing Timer running in Multi-Charts

Hello Clyde,

Have you tried your 'Hurst Channel Four app in Multicharts with the chart formatted with say 10 bars to the right,or anything other than one or zero on an intraday time frame? If so,does it work?  [after changing this must click status off/on for the indicator I believe]

Best,
Carl

ps: right click in chart window,then Format Window,then 'X - Time Scale,then down to 'Space to the Right.

--
Best regards,
 Carl                            mailto:3@xxxxxxxxxxx

<*> Your email settings: