Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 10:04 PM
Subject: **SPAM: Re: RE: [RT] sp500

Hi ben,
I will add my 2 cents to ur prediction, if u run a study, to see how market behaves before & after the employment report, atleast form last 4 years, 2 weeks before the report the market rallies up and then 3 days to max of 11 days (so for), in the study the market declines. So I would say 3 to 5 days is a good number. Hope it helps people who like studies.
Good Trading
rashid

>From: ben <profitok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Date: 2007/06/04 Mon PM 05:03:16 CDT
>To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: RE: [RT] sp500

>When you trade futres a 5 day move is 60-80 points on the short
>When you are in stocks just take profitand re enter
>Ben

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: