Re: [RT] Web Site Updated

Thanks Rashid. It has been a very long struggle and I
did my best to keep it private but my wife finally put
her foot down and sent me to Mayo for the "real deal"
as she put it, and of course, it was the right thing
to do. I am feeling better and they are monitoring my
health regularly now to make sure I am on the road to
100 percent health.

I am very excited about beiong a featured guest
speaker at the June San Diego Trade Show--and I am
also appearing on two multi-trader panels there. I'll
also be at the CBOT boot at that show Thursday and
Friday all day, to just meet other traders and answer
questions. And at least two of those events will be
multi-cast on radio/TV--so that will be fun--and
they'l be archived on MSN!

So lots of fun things happening just as I am starting
to get my health back.

I hope everyone else is feeling good and making money.

Best,

Tim
--- vze24c5m@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Welcome back Tim,I hope all ur health problems r
> behind u.
> rashid
>

> >From: Timothy Morge <timothymorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >Date: 2007/05/21 Mon AM 10:32:00 CDT
> >To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: [RT] Web Site Updated
>

> >Good morning.
> >
> >I have been away for some time with personal health
> >issues but after about three weeks at Mayo Clinic,
> I'm
> >back and going at it again.
> >
> >The web page at:
> >
> >http://www.medianline.com
> >
> >has been updated with a very nice trade example
> from
> >Friday, along with a little twist on the entry
> >technique used. I hope you find it interesting.
> >
> >Best,
> >
> >Tim Morge

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional