RE: [RT] Nope, not yet

That's funny Gene....but you are right, the Russell 2000 is mombo weak.....
looks like we'll be seeing a 7xx handle soon.

From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gene Pope
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 3:49 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RT] Nope, not yet

 As you can see, the system has not seen fit to enter the market for 12 days in a row.

I find it amusing that so much fund money is jumping from small caps to large caps. Reminds me of a bunch of penguins figuring that since all the ice is melting, the good idea is to jump onto bigger pieces.

Of course if the ice keeps melting… ?

Regards,

Gene

Small business finance Business finance online Business finance training
Business finance course Business finance schools