[RT] fx euro

I have attached a weekly bar    chart

As you can see the last weekly candle has made a lower low and a lower hi

The long term  trading on bottom of chart, shows a confirmation of the short  euro with stop at 1.3700

(the line went from above  top line to cross under it),

how do I stay  in this position  for 2 weeks??

Short euro and buy the june 1.37  call

When we close under 1.357 will sell put to a loss and stay short  with stop at 1.360

Ex is symbol for e mini on euro!!

Ben

Small business finance Business finance online Business finance training
Business finance course Business finance schools