From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hinton Clabaugh
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 8:48 AM
To: omega list; Realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxx Com
Subject: [RT] IB reconnecting better

I've been running TS 2000i with MetaServer RT and Interactive Brokers
data for several years.

For the last few months the IB screen has been freezing at about 11:35
PM CDT, after the nightly maintenance period.

For some reason, it's stopped doing this the last few days. I
installed the new TWS version last night, and again no problem.

I just wondering if anyone else has experienced this improvement, and
wanted to pass on a positive development.

Prior to the last few months I had never had this problem.

Small business finance Business finance online Business finance training
Business finance course Business finance schools