[RT] us bonds whats next

the attached gif shows the bonds at or bellow the lowest line in the perfect stop loss
(top 4 lines)
this suggests an extreme oversold condition

the bottom indicator is the long term trading
it suggests that when the blue line returns back above the lower line it is safe to enter long,

we are about  1-4 days before it happens
the stop loss then would be the lowest low  plus 8/32
I would only enter with a sep 112 calls and go long future when  we are a full point above lowest low in 15 buss days,

both indicatores are available
please private
Ben