Re: [RT] next week  on sp500

The most bullish month of the year is usually October because of the rally that comes after the October drop.  Stocks usually rally into the 15th April.  Why, no one has been able to explain to me.  I always assumed that there would be sales to cover tax expenditures for income and property taxes so the market should go down.  Has disappointed me for many years now.

Ira

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2007 1:20 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] next week  on sp500

Ben,
I have great respect for ur opinion of the market and ur know how.
I was running the study on ES last night and to my surprise I found out that aprail is the most bullish month of the year.Is that study correct or am I missing something, like to hear frm everybody.Thx in advance
rashid

astrofin@xxxxxxxxxxs.com
>Subject: [RT] next week on sp500

>this is why  short term we will be downbutmonth end or first week in may 1475 on sp
>Intermediate term
>The chart below covers the past 1.5 years showing the S&P 500 (SPX) in red and an indicator showing the mean percentage the component issues of the SPX are above or below their respective 50 day EMA?s (AEV) in blue.
>The chart suggests we are at a critical point, if the indicator is turned down at the trend line it will take the index down with it.

Small business finance Business finance online Business finance training
Business finance course Business finance schools