Re: [RT] Cross Up

Everyone has an opinion based upon what they see on the charts.  If you are interested in my opinion on the bonds and the 3 major indices you can go to www.thetradersguide.net  It is free and just one man's opinion.

  Don't eat to many chocolate bunnies this week end.  Ira.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 6:28 PM
Subject: RE: [RT] Cross Up

From: realtraders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:realtraders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Gene Pope
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 9:08 PM
To: realtraders@yahoogroups.com

Norm,

One of the reasons I decided to post these results was to see how a purely mechanical system would do vs. our gut. I happen to agree with you and others on the list. This is just my little experiment, nothing more or less. If you or others think it?s too disruptive or irrelevant I can stop posting.

Gene,

  It doesn?t bother me.  The more ideas posted the better.

Who knows, with enough ideas and posting, RT may get resuscitated

Regards,

Norm