[RT] Outside Days/Trin Setups

In regards to outside days, I've noticed an even better setup is the
breakout of inside day AFTER an outside day. They don't happen very
often, but when they do they're very reliable. The last one we had in
the YM (which is my primary market of choice) was February 21 and
resulted in a large move to lower prices.

On an unrelated matter, I've been looking at some daily Trin setups:
http://www.tradingmarkets.com/.site/stocks/commentary/editorial/TRIN.cfm
I rely on Trin quite heavily for my intraday trading, but never looked
at it seriously for daily timeframe swing trading setups. This Connors
approach seems to hold good promise.

Attached is a Tradestation chart showing two slightly different long
entry and exit strategies based on this article (green is long entry -
yellow is long exit - there are no short setups using either strategy
- the red line is a 200 day SMA). Both strategies are currently long.

Also keep in mind that there is a full moon occurring on Monday. Daily
timeframe short term highs or lows seem to regularly occur within a
one day window on either side of full moon days.

Regards,

Bob Hunt
E-Mail: RHunt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.PatternTrapper.com