RE: [RT] For newbies / re: "Vendors . . . !"

It is pretty amazing that everybody likes to complain about the so-called “vendors.”

There has been more email on this list in response to this topic than I can remember.

As one who was once a “vendor” and am now again for a wide variety of services I could write a tome on this but don’t have the time or the inclination.

However, I will say that some of the most interesting – if not always all that accurate – comments on this list have come from the “vendors.”  From what I have seen, if this list had no vendors, it would not exist.

And since I am a vendor who always has “walked the walk,” I must say that I find the general level of contempt that one detects about “vendors” from some members to be more than a bit provincial and certainly short-sited.

If one looks at the development of this industry, without the so-called and nefarious “vendors” there would be little to no (and there has been precious little at that I might add) technical and analytic progress at all.  The truth of the matter is that the most successful traders are the most tight-lipped.  You will not be getting much information from Paul Tudor.  I would suggest that we evaluate the quality of information offered on its own merits and not upon the perceived authority or lack thereof of the one generous enough to invest his time sharing information.

Or, if that doesn’t work for you, do it the way I did and learn how to do it yourself.

Regards,

Bob Pardo

Pardo Capital Limited

365 Ridge Road

Kenilworth, Illinois 60043

847-853-9206

rep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Money Management, Consulting, Coaching, Mentoring and Market Analysis

www.pardocapital.com

.

Small business finance Business finance online Business finance training
Business finance course Business finance schools