[RT] For newbies

Some time ago, I changed the rules on our list to allow advertising as long
as it didn't get out of hand and there was no pumping.  I am pleased to say
that it has not gotten out of hand and has been minimal and
professional.  Still, it is only a matter of common sense to think about
trading systems and stock picking systems.  If the person promoting their
product really had a holy grail of trading, why would they need to sell it
to you?  Put another way, if you have the combination to the safe, why sell
it to someone else?  Just go in there and get all the gold you want, when
you want.  Selling the combination only puts people in your line of access
and redefines how much gold there is to split since nothing is in endless
supply.

Having said that, I do not doubt the validity of those who are trying to
sell trading systems.  I only doubt the need to do it if their systems work
so well.  You should ask yourself these same questions before you begin
writing checks.

Hope everyone has a great trading week.

Bob

<*> Your email settings: