RE: [RT] whats next sp500

Was out on Friday, but here’s update. Attached shows raw short term equity curve (yellow) for system I spoke of earlier.  Purple and blue are volatility lines. If crossed down, indicates exit all trades. If crossed up, indicates re-enter trades. Green curve shows net results of  this logic. As I described, lines were crossed down last Thursday (weakly). Trend continued Friday, and we may continue today.  Cyan line is Buy and Hold.

Regards,

Gene

Small business finance Business finance online Business finance training
Business finance course Business finance schools