From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim White
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 12:01 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RT] SPY Forecast

No daily sell signal yet on SPY. Could come tomorrow or Monday (Near Impulse date) Look for 14470 as the high of this move.

Today's downturn is quite weak and should not last the day.

Regards,

Jim

Small business finance Business finance online Business finance training
Business finance course Business finance schools