Re: [RT] Intraday Market Volume @ 11:25 a.m.

I plot in excel, intraday, adv vol - decl vol, and a 5 bar MA of it.  If it is above its moving average, generally price moves up.  Quite easy to see divergence and take pullback positions with some feeling of confidence.  I use tick period and 5 min.  For tick period I use 13 bar MA.

Dan

Pete Lieber wrote:
Attached is a GIF file of market volume for this morning (3/20).  As you can see we had positive divergence between the market (SP500) & market volume.

Pete

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.14/727 - Release Date: 3/19/2007 11:49 AM