Re: [RT] Monday 3/12 - A Down Day

Ben-

Wasn't the signal to sell short over 3-days ago?  How does
one determine before the fact if it will be a
double divergence or a triple divergence?

Chas
-----

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 16:28:43 -0500
  Ben <profitok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> here is the picture of the market barometer
> as you can see  it gave a divergence  for both dotted
>lines
> (one is volume strength and one is adv dec  line
>strength)
> price was at 2 week hi but the volume and adv  dec  line
>were NOT
> three  lower picks on the indicatores,,, and 3 higher
>picks on price!!!!
> perfect sell short  for today
> this is for sale
> please inqire privately
> profitok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: