Re: [RT] Monday 3/12 - A Down Day

TradeStation can access up to 50 different data series. How many do you need?

Bob Fulks

At 08:24 AM 3/12/2007, you wrote:

>Attached is a gif of an Excel chart that uses unique market volume to try and predict short term market direction.  As the chart indicates the market should be down for a significant part of the day for Monday 3/12.
>
>I use Excel rather than Tradestation or Metastock because it is more flexible in combining price & volume from multiple stocks / industry groups.  However it is a labor intensive process to load data into individual worksheets.
>
>Can anyone please recommend a program where one can easily combine price & volume from multiple stocks / industry groups?

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: