From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Rakesh Kumaar Sahgal
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2007 8:28 AM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RT] StockChartX & TraderScript

Earl

Did you have a look at AmiBroker? It is only deficient vis-a-vis Ensign WRT some line studies and some claim graphic display quality. However it's strength in the area of backtesting , scripting et all has been appreciated by a lot of converts from the MS and TS camps. It has data plug-ins for almost all major RT data feed vendors. The biggest pluses are that in-spite of it's reasonably high quality it is VERY moderately priced for a one-time cost and has a very helpful user community that help you get to speed.

Rakesh