From: Jim White
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2007 1:30 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] SPY low

Today's action, with stock indexes closing near their lows, indicates more to come to the downside into the 3/9 change in trend date. We can expect a lot of volatile action in the Thursday-Monday trading period as battle for leadership is engaged. These are great times if you are a short term trader.

Jim