From: jon wu
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2007 04:35 PM
Subject: Re: [SM] Re: [RT] SPY low

What does the second graph mean ?
Thanks
Vic

On 3/3/07, Clyde Lee <clydelee@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Take a look at the attached ! ! !
----- Original Message -----
From: Ben
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2007 01:58 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] SPY low

Hello Earl

you are Both right and wrong

As you see  I suggested to buy at a lower low
the reasons the low is in for monday are
a:new low only decrease from 88 to 74
b:new low DECREASE  on a big down day
c:put to call ratio  for 3 days  on BOTH qqqq   ,spy,,  ndx,,,  spx,,
are   more than 3 puts for every call
the bounce we have now is only of a magnitute from  1.3%-2.1%,
so  1380.84*101.3% will be  1398.82 cash
to intra day hi of 1409.86
then we go to 1313 sp via 3/12-3/14