Re: [RT] SPY low

We still hear a lot of talk about "capitulation" but I'm not so sure that is still a factor in the markets.  I'll grant you that it used to be a factor but over the past several years, it doesn't seem to play such an important role and this may be due to people wanting to jump ahead of the exact bottom to beat their fellow traders back into the market.  Nearly all the advisors are waving caution flags now and that could well be a sign that the worst is over.  They are inventing reasons for a bearish viewpoint such as the secondary mortgage problems and a soft housing market which they claim will tighten money supplies.  That's a long reach at best and one I don't buy but one has to find some actual facts to justify his/her opinions.  Meanwhile, I'm holding more than 50% cash and trying to be nimble for such an old guy.  Good luck to all next week.

Bob