From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of RB
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 4:27 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RT] TradeStation 2000i and Windows Vista: Anyone tried it?

I have never understood this.  Why would one want to change what works on an
old computer?
 I can understand getting a new computer setup for the new stuff.  I will be
doing that myself in the near future.   By most all reports Vista is well
above the old stuff.  But, should not be used on the older computers.
 As far as a report about it.  If you are going to use it on an older
computer.  I see no need for a report about it.
 If it works fine on your old computer.  It doesn't mean it would work on
any other old computers.  If it doesn't work very good on the old computer.
That would have been expected anyway.
 But, it would be good to know if TradeStation 2000i  and other older
software will work with a new computer with Vista.