10 year treasuries

the attach chart showes the weekly bars for the last few years,

the 4 lines on the top chart represent the perfect stop loss and its 4 price levels

the bottom 3 lines reprisent the long term trading
notice how  every time we made a price top  the bloue line in the bottom graph have made it above the  green line
and

every time the blue line went close to the red line in the bottom graph the price of  ty  have bottomed

currently on the daily we are  to close long if we hit 109
and weekly  at about  110
Ben