[RT] CHK

As I had described in my earlier posts, I was back up to 3,000 shares of
this equity with the last being bought at 28.40.  Today, I sold 1,000 at
30.60 for $2,200 profit and am holding the other 2,000.  My over-all
trading results on this stock since I began reporting my transactions here
is now +$22,000.  I have also made some changes in my over-all holdings but
won't go into that unless someone is following them, which I doubt.  I am
currently holding one short which is TRB shorted at $34 .... I am up by
more than $7000 on VPHM but still holding as I feel there is more to go
here.  Adding in momentum trades, I've had a great month the past 30 days
and hope all of you also fared well too ... PE's are still reasonable ...
interest rates are stable .. the economy is strong but not so strong as to
bring in inflation and oil is moderating.  Plus, we are entering
historically good times of the year.

Trade well .. be well..

Bob

<*> Your email settings: