From: gphx
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 7:07 PM
Subject: [astrofin] markets

A friend asked me not to be so quiet. : )

Some (Bates and Bowles for example) say Gann monitored several planetary cycles
and observed points when multiple cycles were in synch and reinforced each other.

The J/N cycle turned down recently and the J/S cycle is set to join it.

We also have a new agricultural year, harvest time.

The Dow is flirting with new highs but falling short so far, treading air perhaps.
Wile E. Coyote?

They say bulls and bears make money but pigs get slaughtered.

I am out of all long positions and have gone short the SP, actually a few days ago.

With the Dow this close to the top if this is incorrect and a reversal is called for it
should be most obvious. Tight stops equal a modest cost of insurance of previous
gains at worst and making additional money faster at best. If this move should turn
out to be wrong there'll be a major new leg up to make it all back and much more. If not,
this could be a big opportunity.

Cheers,
Darrin

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Small business finance Business finance online Business finance training
Business finance course Business finance schools

Checked by AVG Free Edition.