[RT] Fw: Hi

Here is an e-mail  I received this morning.  I deleted the personal information, but thought that it might be of interest to those who say all the predictions come after the fact.  Currently there are other support and resistance areas or what I call Price Objectives.

Good trading.   Ira.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 6:01 AM
Subject: Re: Hi

I was thinking about you the other day. I was reviewing my OEX chart and it had a note on it about comment you made on 8/27/05 that the 610 area was important resistance and 540 area important support.

Here we are at 610 after your support area held almost to the tick. .

Be well,

Small business finance Business finance online Business finance training
Business finance course Business finance schools