[RT] Large lot Emini Trades

Hi All:

I'm trying to get an understanding of large lot trades on the Time and
Sales. It is my understanding that most of the
volume on the Emini's are from large institutions and these institutions
are per se, "long term players." Yet all day long
these hundred plus lots are constantly trading.

Are these large lot traders institutions in the business of speculating
or does the CME some how group the lots in bunches?

TIA,

Dominick

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional