[RT] Re: DJ Industrials - Weekly

Earl,

Let's switch to the SwingMachine evaluation which gives a
much more extensive evaluation of historical behavior.

From this analysis it would appear that we are in the range
of the most probable TIME and PRICE reversal point.

This is based on data back to 1920.

Clyde
----- Original Message -----
From: EAdamy
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 09:51 AM
Subject: RE: [RT] DJ Industrials - Weekly

Clyde, has the push higher resynched SwingTimer? I have note for fixed market cycle around September 20-24. Wondering if that 9/23 projected low might turn into a high?

Thanks.

Earl

Small business finance Business finance online Business finance training
Business finance course Business finance schools