RE: [RT] Wolfe Waves / Question

I saw the Wolfe Wave described in some written material some years ago and was mildly intrigued by it then.

After just looking at a handful of charts daily and interday, I remembered what I discovered then, that, at least to a cursory inspection, WW setups are relatively rare.

Has this been your experience?

I also recall that WW’s do not forecast every top or bottom.  Has this been your experience also?

Thanks.

Regards,

Bob Pardo

Pardo Capital Limited