From: EAdamy
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 9:31 AM
Subject: RE: [RT] RE: RT Beige book

Attached 60 minute chart shows something which always tickles my gut when it happens. They took the ES (Dec) down within 4 ticks of the pivot low where the retracement tool is sitting (at 1303) and held it. This is frequently the first tip-off that a reversal may be in store. I will be out quickly if price does not follow through to the downside quickly.

Earl

Small business finance Business finance online Business finance training
Business finance course Business finance schools