[RT] CHK

I feel strange sending these out but several seemed interested.  Ok..
first, let me say that I typed up a mail a few days ago on this and
somehow, forgot to send it so let me catch you up on that mail first.

If you remember, I had entered at 31.40 and was going to put a stop
there.  Well, I sold it at that stop and then re-entered at 31.18
from which the stock got up over 32.40 and as an amateur weather
forecaster, I saw that the weather situation causing the rise was not
going to hold up so I sold.

So, now, I am clear of the stock and watching again for an opportunity.

If my memory serves me right, I have now made slightly over $23,000
on this issue over the past few months that I've been reporting
it.  (I've been trading it much longer than that).

As to market direction, as a fundamentalist, I'm confused since they
sold off the markets in the spring and then gained back part of that
sell off during the summer months which are historically poor market
months.  Now, my best guess is a short sell off and then a race to
beat the late fall rally which will negate the normal rally just as
the spring sell off negated the summer sell off.  I can only
attribute this to people trying so hard to get ahead of historical
action that they disrupt the normal patterns.

Good trading all,

Bob

http://us.click.yahoo.com/WktRrD/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM

<*> Your email settings: