[RT] SPX Daily

Daily chart shows a looser confluence of overhead resistance between 1310-1515. The fork worked quite nicely for a while, however the angle was just too steep to make it through the mid-line.

Today's low is sitting on an old trendline and the high managed to reach the 86% retracement. While we should get a breakaway, we may not.

Earl

Small business finance Business finance online Business finance training
Business finance course Business finance schools

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS